In this newly created role as Senior Marketing Manager, 1stdibs Gallery, you will be responsible for leading cross-channel marketing efforts to drive awareness, traffic, customer acquisition and engagement for 1stdibs's exciting new gallery space in south Hudson Yards, New York.
This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a design focused, fast paced and results driven environment and who is looking to leverage their experience in retail marketing to spearhead the success of a new and exciting luxury retail platform. Beyond championing the Gallery retail space, you'd be a true 1stdibs brand advocate, working closely with partners on Supply, Marketing, Gallery Ops and Trade teams.
About the 1stdibs Gallery
The 1stdibs Gallery is New York City's premier design destination, where visitors can shop, touch, see and be inspired by everything from antique treasures to vintage finds to the best new and custom creations from around the world, all in one place. While 1stdibs is regarded as the design industry's leading e-commerce platform, our 45,000 square foot brick-and-mortar retail channel supports our goal to serve our customers and their personal shopping preferences.
What you'll do
Strategy & Execution
- Shape customer-centric, cross-channel marketing and engagement strategy to build awareness, growth and excitement around the Gallery
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing channel leads (Email, Social, Paid etc.), Creative, Supply, Trade and Gallery Ops teams to ensure smooth campaign execution, an engaging omnichannel experience for customers, and achievement of sales goals
- Create and own Gallery marketing calendar including both 360 and targeted launches
- Launch targeted online and offline campaigns to drive awareness, traffic, sales and glean market intelligence
Partnerships and Event Programming
- Initiate and develop strategic partnerships and local market activations to meet goals
- Work closely with Events & PR team to build out the Gallery programming calendar to keep the space fresh and relevant
- Develop (in partnership with channel leads) online, offline and social marketing strategy to amplify programming, launches and collaborations
- Drive end-to-end campaign development & execution
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across Email, Paid, Social, Site, Editorial and Events to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
- Create timelines, briefs and manage asset delivery of digital/physical collateral
- Partner with external vendors (when applicable), manage/oversee scope of work
Measurement & Effectiveness
- Evaluation of campaign ROI and actionable inputs post evaluation
- Campaign reach, engagement and conversion
- Manage and adhere to Gallery and programming budget
What you'll bring
- A real passion for Retail Marketing with a track-record that shows it
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience working a nimble team environment with fast-growing expectations
- Well organized and detail-oriented enough to lead multiple cross-functional initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in luxury goods/design a plus
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.