1fb.net inc is an internet development company that focuses on developing internet channels, product strategies and robust technologies for delivering the Bank's products and services to its customers. 1fb.net inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of 1st Financial Bank USA.
Manager of Digital and Social Media
The Manager of Digital and Social Media is responsible for developing and managing educational and promotional content and customer stories for 1st Financial Bank USA and its services using video, podcasts, blogs and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. The Manager will collaborate with management and subject matter experts across the Bank in creating and posting content and consistent messaging that present the many 1st Financial Bank USA stories. The Manager will serve as the Bank’s primary digital and social media resource while collaborating and sharing his or her expertise with Bank and related company management and employees.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Bank and related companies’ management and subject matter experts to develop engaging content and stories.
- Create written, video, audio and other media applying design and production best practices.
- Work with the Bank and related companies’ marketing and business development teams to leverage written, video and other digital media to best present the Bank’s products and services.
- Post content across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Leverage social media management tools and content management systems (ie, Buffer, HootSuite, and/or Sprout Social, Yelp, and HubSpot, etc.).
- Track and regularly report social media metrics.
- Keep management informed of current digital and social media developments.
- Expand and Maintain the Bank’s digital and audio archives.
- Perform other digital and social content tasks as necessary.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism, public relations or related field.
- Experience: 3+ years of developing compelling digital and social media content including written, video and audio production and social conversation management across popular social media platforms and apps.
- Language/Reasoning/Mathematical or other specific skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent video and web journalistic production and editing skills; high level of proficiency with digital engagement platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube; proficient knowledge of social media management tools; excellent project management, organizational, and multitasking skills; an enthusiasm for social media and an ability to stay up-to-date with new developments in the social media space.
We provide a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), health savings account, tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
1fb.net inc is an EO employer - M / F / Vets / Disabled.