- Create a connection with each caller using a consultative sales process starting with discovery, moving into a needs-based presentation of our programs, which best meet the individual needs of each student. 2+ years of sales experience is preferred.
- Maintain broad knowledge of our programs, pricing, promotions, procedures and other important information.
- Convert prospect calls to a Center visit and schedule the appointment.
- Make follow up calls and send emails to develop leads and foster relationships which lead to enrollments.
- Contact previous customers and drive re-enrollments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must speak fluent English, Bilingual is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel and Power point is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential, must be able to multi task, have outstanding attitude, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing departmental records/logs and taking messages for guests or hotel staff.
- Must work well with others, be motivated, and display a positive energetic persona.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour