The Web Production team is responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns across ecommerce properties for the 1800Flowers brand. The Data Analytics team is responsible for measuring and tracking front end user experience across all devices. These teams are looking for a Web Producer/Front End Developer to implement event tracking within the data layer and pixels on the website.
* Ideal candidate will have 4-5 years experience.
* Strong attention to detail
* Expert with Adobe Creative Suite / Adobe Photoshop
* Expert in image optimization for the web
* Experience with an enterprise level CMS (IBM Websphere Commerce a plus)
* Experience in responsive design
* Proficient in cross browser compatibility and legacy browser debugging
* Firm understanding of UI/UX principles
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and manage changes quickly
* Must possess excellent problem solving skills
The Web Production team is responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns across ecommerce properties for the 1800Flowers brand. The team is looking for a Web Producer/Front End Developer to implement changes and new features to the web experience, as well as be a guide for best practices in regards to accessibility, SEO and UI/UX.
The Web Producer will partner with various internal business groups to customize the website experience to meet specific needs that align with brand goals and style requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain the homepage, collection pages, and marketing landing pages
* Consistently review the website for issues which interrupt the customer experience
* Work with IT Agile development teams to launch new brand specific features
* Make recommendations for testing opportunities within the experience
* Work with Web Analytics and business stakeholders to launch approved A/B tests
Job Type: Full-time