We are the top retailer, manufacturer, and wholesaler of e-cigarettes, vape hardware, accessories, e-liquids, and dry herb vaporizers for Cannabis.
With a strong focus on leading the important online B2C channel, we seek a motivated and experienced E-Commerce Associate to assist with our evolution and market dominance online. This role is entrepreneurial focused, who seeks solutions and is resourceful, thinks outside of the box, and manages multiple areas within e-commerce sales, including sales and customer satisfaction.
From our office located in Vaughan, you will report to the Co-founder & Chief Revenue Officer and work alongside our team with deep domain knowledge. We are entrepreneurial in spirit, collaborative in thought and seek an individual looking to contribute and grow a business that we are passionate about.
- Develop and implement strategic e-commerce plans;
- Accountable for managing B2C e-commerce channel, all B2C online asset;
- Work with cross functional teams such as supply chain, software development, customer service, and marketing department to:
- Understand operational flow, structure, and nuances to increase sales and customer satisfaction for the B2C E-commerce business.
- Develop, oversee and execute the company's e-commerce platform development, features, content, and marketing plan. * Lead the ongoing analysis of competitors, market segments, relevant regulations, customer feedback, and sales data to develop hypotheses, actionable improvements, and usable reports. This includes but not limited to:
- Produce monthly program performance report, and provide recommendations to improve website traffic, conversion, and experience;
- Monitor existing key performance indicators, track search rankings and complete routine analysis utilizing analytics tools (Webmaster tools, moz, analytics, kissmetrics, ERP & sales data);
- Track and analyze promotional campaigns, e-commerce marketing initiatives and newsletter effectiveness. * Constantly seek new opportunities and partnerships that are aligned with e-commerce strategies;
- Manage and maintain e-commerce related external contractors and suppliers relationships;
- Increase retention and referrals from existing traffic;
- Manage ongoing customer outreach communications as well as promotional plans for e-commerce;
- Optimize the customer flow and product's value proposition on our e-commerce channels;
- Manage e-commerce budget, and conduct monthly reconciliation on expenditures;
- Work with the marketing team to develop a content creation strategy to drive customer traffic and user satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree required - IT, marketing, business/commerce, or other related fields;
- 3+ years of E-Commerce / digital experience, worked with Omni-Channel considered as an asset, preferably worked with a highly regulated CPG products company;
- Proven track record of effectively growing an e-commerce channel;
- Digital marketing background and SEO knowledge an asset;
- Project Management skills a big asset;
- Highly knowledgeable about current e-commerce trends;
- Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and communication skills;
- Demonstrate strong research, data-analysis, and negotiation skills.
180 Smoke Vape Store is a quality oriented, socially conscious brand, emphasizing Tobacco and Combustion Harm Reduction by the use of novel tools like electronic cigarettes, electronic hookah and other combustion-free alternatives. Something for all types of smokers.
Our iterative development process is fuelled by collaboration between customers and leading subject matter experts. The team is multidisciplinary, converging in a common vision to develop the right balance between disruptive innovation and safety, witha goal to facilitate a healthier and sustainable change for smokers. The company has two patents pending and owns an array of medical and e-cigarette web properties.
We are conveniently located within walking distance from TTC Vaughan Metropolitan subway station, and we also have free parking on-site.
For more information, please visit our website for: https://www.180smoke.ca/about-us
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- E-Commerce / digital: 3 years (Required)