Part Time with potential to become Full Time (15-35 hours per week)
Reports to: Retail Store Supervisor
- Greeting and welcoming new vape clientele and long-time customers, listening/consulting them on their wants/needs and determining vapour products suited to them;
- Recommending merchandise based on individual requirements while educating clients about product functions;
- Advising new and experienced clientele on usage and maintenance of vaping devices including demonstrating the device, tasting and sharing your vaping experiences;
- Multi-tasking to serve multiple customers at a time while delivering a great 180 Smoke customer experience;
- Answer customer questions/concerns in person and via phone;
- Maintain store experience and atmosphere at all times and perform all other roles as necessary;
- Working from the retail location will require flexible, multifaceted colleagues as you will be conducting various organizational and warehouse roles in addition to sales and customer service responsibilities
- Previous experience with vapor products (e-cigarettes or herbal vaporizers) is preferred and previous customer service experience is an asset
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to effectively learn and translate information to customers while maintaining a comfortable in-store atmosphere
- Self motivated, able to carry out projects self-sufficiently
- Energetic team-player with genuine passion for helping people along their vaping journeys
Our business constitutes vaping products research and development, manufacturing, retail, and wholesale. We have over 20 retail stores across North America and we are growing rapidly.
180 Smoke Vape Store is a quality oriented, socially conscious brand, emphasizing Tobacco and Combustion Harm Reduction by the use of novel tools like electronic cigarettes, electronic hookah and other combustion-free alternatives. Something for all types of smokers.
For more information, please visit our website for: https://www.180smoke.ca/about-us
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Please note: For compliance reasons, we only accept applications from applicants who are 19 years or older.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)