The 17th Ave RED Lead BIA Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Researching municipal and provincial requirements applicable to all BIA events, programming and initiatives being held in our BIA.
- Preparing event required submissions, documents, applications, plan development, sitemap development, marketing support, newsletter/blog creation and some social media management where some photography will be required.
- Will be the lead of BIA customer service requests. At times will need to liaise with BIA members to gather feedback re: member experiences, suggestions, requests, conduct surveys and compile data.
- Coordinator will be required to work events, work with third party vendors, gather and compile feedback from event attendees re: their experiences, attendance estimates.
- Marketing BIA membership promotions, events on social media channels, website and in-housing sharing apps, will be required as well. During the week and during events the Lead Coordinator will need to be able to work without constant supervision.
- Will be required to coordinate & execute the duties required to operate the BIA's Ambassador program.
Excellent Client Service Skills
Business Administration Skills- understand proper filing systems, digital succession planning, record keeping
Digital Marketing Skills- building and maintaining marketing/promotional assets, logistical marketing planning and execution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- social media marketing & event coordination: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)