160over90 is a global, culturally-led creative agency with expertise across advertising, branding, experiential, brand partnerships, PR and communications. From offices in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong and Sydney, 160over90 serves leading brands including AB InBev, Audi, Dicks Sporting Goods, HSBC, Lightlife, Marriott International and Visa. 160over90 sits within Endeavor, the global entertainment, sports and content company. 160over90.com
Its position within Endeavor provides 160over90 and its employees with unrivaled cultural insight, access, and understanding of the audiences the world’s leading brands need to reach.
Our approach to cultural marketing generates elevated ad campaigns, relevant PR strategies, humanized digital marketing platforms, and unparalleled experiences, with more than 9,000 experiential events around the world annually. In short, we build brand- and business-driving platforms and programs, rooted in human and cultural insights.
Being a part of the team that delivers these solutions means being a part of the agency that is defining the new frontier of marketing. For anyone with the drive to seek out new challenges and the commitment to craft effective solutions shaped by insight and defined by excellence, the opportunities for growth and exploration are endless.
We are seeking Manager of Production to support the planning and execution of experiential marketing programs. This position plays a key role in the budgeting, scheduling of work, and coordination of information between the departments. They are responsible for ensuring that all aspects on each project are completed on time and on budget. The ideal candidate must have above average communications and organizational skills and be solutions-oriented. They should pride themselves at being excellent in budget management, time management, multitasking, and problem solving.
The Manager, Production is responsible for working effectively with both client and internal account teams to flawlessly deliver event programs that achieve client results against established strategic & creative objectives, timelines and financial goals. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in experiential marketing production/execution, be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, work well in a fast-paced competitive industry, and have a passion for event production/ execution and logistics.
- Accountable for the quality of all deliverables and performance throughout the duration of the engagement
- Collaborates with the account team to create the project plan, budgeting, venue selection working back from key client deliverable dates
- Supports the project plan, ensuring that all deliverable dates and financial requirements are met
- Responsible for supporting the development, production, and co-delivery of the goals and requirements
- Collaborates with vendors to ensure quality, workability and that the pieces meet to core objectives of the program
- Hiring, training and managing the staff needs for the programs
- Manages project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes or required performances that impact the project are documented and addressed with the project team
- Managing the PO system and financial flow of the production deliverables
- Documents and learns all aspects of the elements to assist in creating manuals and/or physical training
- Supports the procurement of permits, civic documents and all other permits/paperwork for events.
- Collaborating with peers in the department to foster innovation
- 3+ years’ experience managing experiential and event production projects within a marketing or communications environment with experience tying business strategy to experiential events
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of event production
- Excellent customer focus, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience creating and managing budgets
- Ability to handle numerous accounts simultaneously with excellent organizational skills, while self-managing priorities and commitments
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions
- Must possess a strong work ethic, can-do attitude, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required (this is not a 9 to 5 job)!
- Touring / Road experience a plus
- Passion for new technology, sports and entertainment and live events
- CREATIVE – not only can you deliver, but you are a forward-thinker
- COMMUNICATIVE – be passionate about your beliefs
Say what you mean and show us you know your audience
- CONNECTIVE – essential to being a partner is being able to connect with others on a personal & professional level
- CHANGE AGENT – as our industry is continually evolving, so are our initiatives
- CHAMPION – stand behind the team with support & praise; we win as a team!
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.