Great office and location in Santa Monica, near the ocean.
* Extensive experience developing native iOS applications (5+ years)
* B.S. or advanced degree in Computer Science
* At least 7 years experience in software/computer engineering
* At least 1 app live in the iOS app store
* Strong Swift and Objective-C experience
* Deep knowledge of the iOS view presenting SDK (xib files, storyboards, the lifecycle of a view controller)
* Deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
* Involvement in the full app development process, from concept to delivery
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities
* Understand the existing software ecosystem and application code base
* Understanding of Apple design guidelines and Human Interface guidelines.
* Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
* Identify bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Familiarities in Apple push notifications.
* Experience with storage techniques, threads, and performance tuning.
* Good understanding of distributed version control system - GIT
* Experience with RESTful APIs to connect with backend services.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and continues integrations
* Standard software design patterns
* Excellent knowledge of SOLID and component design patterns
* Experience with multithreading programming
* Experience writing unit tests and testable code
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year