12th Wonder LLC, has an immediate need for a Content Strategist for one of our professional services clients; a major HealthCare Industry in San Francisco.
* The ideal candidate will be working closely with Interaction Design, Visual Design and Usability Testing and should be able to develop requirements in collaboration with various business stakeholders, devise effective content, architecture solutions and implement them.
* Demonstrate expertise in web information architecture, with a strong working understanding of the principles of best-practice web IA for usability, findability and site management.
* Demonstrate expertise in SEO, including the application of best practices, as well as skills in keyword research and strategy; ability to interpret and apply web analytics data to be able to optimize websites and pages.
* Must possess strong web writing and editing skills and be able to construct compelling UI copy to help users understand and complete tasks; convey complex health insurance product and service information in a way that is easy to understand and act upon; craft effective, on-brand marketing copy for campaign collateral, emails and newsletters.
* Strong skills in content management, including using content management systems and other web technologies.
* Must be fluent in content management systems (WCM preferred), with skills in CMS operation and demonstrated experience managing content on large, complex websites.
* Working knowledge of user-centered design documentation systems such as wireframes, prototypes, comps and design specifications.
* Working knowledge of Photoshop, Visio, Axure, Acrobat and InDesign.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
* Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience
* Work closely with Digital Product teams, Marketing, and Business Partners to translate requirements into effective content and information architectures that drive user
adoption rates for self-service features, retain members, increase revenue from online applications, and precisely communicate product features and benefits.
* Contribute to the identification of unmet site-wide needs by suggesting navigation and content improvements, contributing to strategic solutions.
* Embrace and implement SEO best practices to support findability, usability and marketing objectives by optimizing on-page content, content structures and metadata.
* Write UX copy (e.g., user interface copy, microcopy, error messaging, notifications, in-product copy) that is clear, helpful, intuitive and human.
* Effectively and convincingly prepare and present consent strategy recommendations to product managers, business unit clients and executives.
* Works closely with product, engineering and QA teams to support implementation and QA efforts.
* Participate in formal and informal content critiques; give effective feedback to peers.
* Serve in a supporting role in the planning and development of web portal capabilities
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $75.00 /hour