1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is seeking an Enterprise Community Marketing Coordinator of Search Engine Optimization to assist in organic search efforts for 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc., and our family of brands. The Coordinator will also play an integral role in achieving cohesive SEO goals in an exciting multi-brand environment for 1-800-Flowers, Harry & David, Moose Munch, Wolferman's, 1-800-Baskets, Fruit Bouquets, Cheryl's Cookies, The Popcorn Factory, Goodsey, Personalization Universe, and Stockyards as well as emerging brands and corporate initiatives.
The Coordinator will report directly to the Manager of Enterprise Community Marketing, SEO & Social, and will be granted the opportunity to translate business goals into successful SEO strategies. In a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, the Coordinator will use their expertise and analytical skills to assertively recommend the absolute best SEO strategies and solutions to complex situations.
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings. Candidate should also have awareness of different search engines as well as personalized and local search.
- Analysis of Natural Search Metrics: The Coordinator will get to use their analytical skills to report natural search numbers across different analytical platforms. A weekly and monthly report is required.
- SEO Strategy Expert with Efficient Execution: Apply the best content strategies from a natural search perspective to clearly indicate to the user and the search engine bots what our pages are about. This would include optimization of on-page and off-page copy, as well as image, video, social, and local initiatives.
- In-Depth Competitor Analysis: Analyze an extremely competitive marketplace and take note of e-commerce trends in the space.
- Identify and Implement New Site Initiatives
- Advanced Blog Management & Content Creation: Brainstorm unique blog ideas for seasonal and everyday occasions, write engaging blog posts with viral potential, proofread existing blog posts, and publish blog posts using WordPress.
- Candidate should have a B.S./B.A. degree in a related field and 1 to 2 years of marketing experience. SEO experience preferred.
- Team Player: Effectively work with the Manager of Enterprise Community Marketing as well as the internal team, and external agencies in natural search efforts. Candidate should be easy to work with, assertive and a team player.
- Creative Go-Getter in a Fast-Paced Working Environment: The Coordinator should be a quick learner who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced working environment. Creativity for innovative marketing initiatives to stay ahead of the trend is part of the gig.
- Solid Analytical Skills: Candidate should have a strong analytic ability and should understand important key performance metrics. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools is a plus.
- Obsessed with Good Grammar and Clear Communication: Candidate should be an excellent writer who can also proofread. Familiarity with SEO copywriting is a plus.
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop is a plus.
- The Coordinator should possess a good understanding of usability and online shopping behavior as our customers and online users are our number one priority.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)