1-800 Drywall is seeking a dynamic, creative, results-oriented individual with entrepreneurial spirit and professional breadth to operate within 1800's virtual office. The primary focus will be on executing sales and customer relations.
The individual must be able to perform all the following duties and responsibilities with the ability to work as part of a team:
- Follow up with current customers to maintain sales and execute sales from new customers.
- Take a high volume of inbound calls.
- Process orders, both online and through phone.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Identifies operational problems, make recommendations to optimize procedures and corrected measures.
- Build and maintain knowledge base on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Access to a current computer (within 2 years old) in a controlled and managed environment.
- High Speed Internet service (minimum 150).
- Flexibility to cover different geographical time zones.
- Variability in shifts, including weekdays and Saturday mornings.
This position is available for motivated, dependable, and persistent individuals with the following qualifications:
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Data Entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, who naturally and comfortably interacts at all levels with customers.
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales and customer service-oriented role.
- Organized, takes responsibility, self-starter and results orientated.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Positive and cooperative attitude.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Problem solver with a high attention to detail.
The position shall receive an hourly salary of $15.00 to $16.00 (dependent on qualifications), less source deductions. The hourly salary shall be reviewed after three months of the date of employment and then periodically after that, and may, at the discretion of 1800, be increased.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS ALL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS ARE MET.
To Apply If Qualified:
If you are interested in this position and think you would be a great fit for 1800, please email your resume and answers.
- When would you be available to start?
- You would be required to work 100% from your home, does this present any concerns?
- Does your home provide a quiet, non-interrupted work environment?
- Do you have a current (within 2 years) laptop or computer?
- How much Customer Service/Sales experience do you have?
- How much Computer experience do you have? Please be specific.
Please be sure to include the Position Title in the subject line. No phone inquiries, please.
Thank you for your interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)