Who We Are:
Led by our CEO who was voted one of the the country's 50 best CEO's in the United States by Glassdoor, 1800Accountant serves the accounting needs of start-ups, entrepreneurs and small businesses by providing extraordinary service at an affordable price. We are a next generation Accounting firm, focused on service and driven by technology! Using our Dedicated Accountant model, we build relationships based on integrity, responsiveness and solidarity, with the goal of delivering the best accounting experience for our clients.
Located in Midtown Manhattan, our staff is a diverse team of seasoned and growing career accountants.
Your success will be measured on both productivity, including quality and timeliness of completing tasks, as well as client relationship management.
This role will be supported through April 2018.
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls and resolve client inquiries
- Appointment setting for Client / Accountant phone meetings
- Assist with the collection and filing of client information
- Research and follow-up on sales, property, quarterly, and all other related tax questions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent customer experience within administrative services
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency using business office applications and software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information over the telephone
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Stocked kitchen with snacks galore
- We love to celebrate our accomplishments! Company happy hours, kickball team, charity events
- Competitive Benefits Plan
- PTO Plan
- Subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance, and disability benefits
- Employee commuter tax benefit
- 1-800Accountant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.